From summer grilling season to holiday dinners, you will experience the practical convenience of having a broad selection of cuts in your freezer whenever needed. The time saving conveniences along with the economical savings make our custom beef option a great choice for families who are serious about eating healthy every day!
What you get: (exact amounts will vary based on size of the beef)
- Steaks including ribeye, t-bone or NY strip/filet, flank, and sirloin (cut 1 inch thick and 2 per package - approximately 40 packages)
- Roasts including chuck, rump, arm and sirloin tip (packaged 2-3 pounds each - approximately 44 packages)
- Brisket (4-6 pounds - 2 package)
- Stew Meat (1 pound per package - approximately 20 packages)
- Ground Beef (1 pound per package - approximately 160 packages - you will have more ground beef if you do not request stew meat, brisket, flanks steak or all of the roasts)
- Bones for broth (or for your dog! - approximately 20 pounds)
- Want a different cut? Just ask the processor.
How It Works - 5 simple steps!
- You select which month you would like to get your beef and make a $750 deposit (this will be deducted from your total).
- We take the beef to the processor.
- You call the processor with your customized cutting instructions after we notify you (They'll walk you through the options).
- We email you after the beef is processed with the hanging weight and balance due (minus deposit).
- You pick up and pay for your beef at our farm after we notify you that it is ready. Enjoy! :)
Cost Estimate (exact amount will vary based on size of the beef)
- The cost for a custom whole beef is $6.50/pound hanging weight. (processing cost included)
- The average hanging weight of a whole is 720 pounds. (Varies between 560-880 pounds)
- Total cost is $6.50/pound x 720 pounds = $4680.00 (deposit counts toward this)
*If you have a preference on the size (smaller or larger) of your whole please indicate it in the comments when you check out.
*Take home weight is approximately 60% of the hanging weight depending on how many bone-in cuts you choose as well as other factors.
*Please call us at: 309-431-1846 if you have any questions. We want to help you!