From summer grilling season to holiday dinners, you will experience the practical convenience of having a broad selection of cuts in your freezer whenever needed. The time saving conveniences along with the economical savings make our custom pork option a great choice for families who are serious about eating healthy every day!
What you get: (exact amounts will vary based on size of the pork)
- 26-30 lbs. pork chops
- 3-6 lbs. ribs
- 14-20 lbs. shoulder roast and/or steaks
- 30-38 lbs. ground pork and or ground sausage
- 32-38 lbs. ham roast and/or steaks (can also be used for sausage)
- 16-20 lbs. bacon
- Want a different cut? Just ask the processor.
How It Works - 5 simple steps!
- You select which month you would like to get your pork and make a $450 deposit (this will be deducted from your total).
- We take the pork to the processor.
- You call the processor with your customized cutting instructions after we notify you (They'll walk you through the options).
- We email you after the pork is processed with the hanging weight and balance due (minus deposit).
- You pick up and pay for your pork at our farm after we notify you that it is ready. Enjoy! :)
Cost Estimate (exact amount will vary based on size of the pork)
- The cost for a custom whole pork is $5.85/pound hanging weight. (processing cost included)
- The average hanging weight of a whole is 210 pounds. (Varies between 190-230 pounds)
- Total cost is $5.85/pound x 210 pounds = $1,228.50 (deposit counts toward this)
*If you have a preference on the size (smaller or larger) of your whole please indicate it in the comments when you check out.
*Take home weight is approximately 70% of the hanging weight depending on how many bone-in cuts you choose as well as other factors.
*Please call us at: 309-431-1846 if you have any questions. We want to help you!