- Make sure your cream is very thick.
- Make sure your cream is very cold (you can even put the cream in the freezer for a few minutes)
- Put your bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10-15 minutes prior to whipping.
- Use a deep and narrow bowl to increase the beating action.
How to get thick cream
- Skim the cream off the raw milk once you can see a definite cream line (a baster works well for the small mouth milk bottles).
- Place the cream into a small jar and let it sit in the fridge undisturbed for at least 4 days, preferably a week to 10 days.
- Skim the thick cream off the small jar with a ladle being careful not to get any of the skim milk at the bottom.