- *32 ounces - frozen zucchini "noodles"
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 pound each - sausage and hamburger, cooked
- 1 (6 ounce) jar tomato paste
- 1 pint (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a colander drain frozen zucchini and then squeeze out extra water. Set aside. Whisk together eggs, parmesan, and melted butter. Stir in zucchini. Spread out on the bottom of the sprayed pan.
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cream cheese, and sour cream. Spread over zucchini layer.
- Combine cooked sausage and hamburger with tomato paste, tomato sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with 2 cups (or more) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
*You can also use fresh shredded zucchini but you need to parboil the zucchini first and then drain and squeeze it out. You might need to cut back on the amount a little since the fresh zucchini will probably have more volume than frozen and could overflow your 9x13.
This recipe was inspired from PlainChicken.com - you can check out the original recipe here: https://www.plainchicken.com/the-ultimate-baked-spaghetti/